Sunday, February 6, 2011

fresh

i dont know why suddenly  no one want to speak to Mrs. NSP. me doing it, is not a big thing. but when everyone doing it, it is a big thing. the awkwardness semakin menjadi-jadi. semua dah jumpa comfort zone masing-masing. i dont blame anyone. bukan salah Mrs. NSP. Everyone can nag and tell me and the 'covenant'  that we should grow up and start to live. we do live, but we dont live in people expectations.

so, i dont want to be another shit head in Mrs. NSP life. so i guess is time for me to just follow whatever Mrs. SNP wants me to be. when i said whatever she wants me to be, i didnt mean the career term. hell no i wont do it. what i meant to say is, if she want me to spend time at home, looking at her face. yes, i will do that. if she getting fed up with me looking at her face and want me to move out from the house. yes i will do it. so its more what she wants you to do. not what she wants you to be la sengal
ye begitulah lebih kurang senget.

another week to go. another week man!! so.. aritu ade suruh mama masak macam2 bila aku nak balik nanti. tapi fikir-fikir. macam malas pulak susahkan mama. maybe suruh mama masak bihun je. ah... i love bihun! bihun yang mama masak je. orang lain masak tak syok. mama nyer bihun sedap dia lain macam. sedap dia macam terlampau sedap. ah..damn.

is genting cold like it used too? it is fucking retarded if i bring my winter jacket to genting kan. tapi i dont have nice sweater.

kak fify pergi amsterdam. im in charge man! all of u! listen to me. i want everyone of you to salsa. go go GO!!

gila kuasa

No comments: