Tuesday, August 17, 2010

another 2 days

another 2 days will make a month since my last update for any blogs i have. which is not cool. im dying to type. well actually im not dying to type i just want to surf the net!!!

so arrangement has been made. aku sampai m'sia on February. which will make pet scream. bcox i told him that ill be arriving on january n on february we will be on our very first vacation. maybe will make shah scream as well.

so what's the latest news wanni?

well.. been talking on d phne with pet n i told him about guys that i'd been close to since our short separation. n he go ballistic. that is not new. tapi, die cakap he want to take this relationship to another level. which is engagement level. n i was thingking 'you want us to be engage because you dont want any guys come closer to me or you really want me to be yours fully'. i know he did show his commitment with me plus shah never ever forget to remind me how pet 'worshipping' me.

what make today is a lovely morning is, mama send me a message. ok ok replied my message. it is a very long message. n i love every words of it. uuuu.. windu...

so since it is puase n like mama said, i need to change. n i will start from today. insya'Allah.

so hapi ramadhan n i know it might be to early to wish but selamat hari raya to all..

actually there is so many thing i want to brag about. but i just want to leave it a rest.huhuhu tara.

No comments: