Monday, July 19, 2010

New phone

Hv u ever listened to story bout how silly sumone can be in a desperate time. Well i thought it wont happen to me. Of cos i never ever see myself doing sumthing silly jux bcox of depression, but who knows. I can 'rectify' my self from bad situation, but when it has to deal with sumone else, my silly brain cells will ring a bell.

So here is d story. Me kk fifi n her kids supposed to watch shrek 4 together. Well dat is a plan. But of cos,life has its own way of direction. So me end up hang out at bookstore. Where else can i be. I am broke with 50pounds in hand. My phn battery is almost empty,i dont hv any spare phn.how d hell m going to text kak fifi telling where i am. So with a gentle touch, i click 'create message'. And of cos, life has its own plan. The battery is out. I tried to switch it on after a few minutes n still doesnt work. I cant remember kak fifi's phn number. And dis is not k.l where there are few phone booths dat i can charge my handphone.

So i found dis carphone warehouse.hopefully there is a gadget where i can charge my battery by using dry AA battery. I'd saw dis gadget once. Unforunately all dey have is for iphone.so i start looking for a phone.a cheap phone can do.n i found dis cheap phone for only 4.59pound. Fucking crazy!!its a rili basic phn.so cheap.so i bought it.haha. But it didnt cost me 4.59,bcx i need to buy dat stupid simcard n topup.it is part of d deal.so all in all it cost me 24.59pound and mind peace. So i dont hv to worry about emptied phn battery n dis time life has its mercy on me.

So after d movie, we had lunch n kak fifi asked me whether i bought anything. N with confidence i said no.

Buttttt, dis life full of suprises yawww...

I dont knw y sofia need to scrouching my drawerrrr!!! So kak fifi found out bout d nw phn. I played it cool.i said i bought it long time ago. N kak fifi thought it is for my malaysia number. N i cudnt agree more. Hahaha.

No comments: