Tuesday, November 29, 2011

losing ground

Setiap kali habis sekotak, aku berazam untuk terus berhenti. Tapi sejak dari azam aku tu, aku sudah habiskan empat kotak selepas itu. Omg.. rm40 aku habis cam tu je. Bangang gila!!!

Manusia jenis apa yang sentiasa berazam tapi perlaksanaan terhadap azam hanyalah 20 percent? Loser? Perhaps yes. It might not just ‘perhaps’ anymore. I am a loser.

You have no idea how many times I’ve been fighting with my own self. My mind really has its own mind.  I felt terrible to fight with my own self most of the times. But I know I can’t just abandon my mind. It just a same person as I am. No one knows exactly how I felt except my mind and of course god. I can’t let anything slip without Allah s.w.t knows about it. That is the fact.

Aiyaaa, selalu sangat terasa nak give up, but as I woke up I still doing the same thing. Live by the routine.

Yang benar,
Me and me mind.

No comments: