Thursday, July 19, 2012

show-cause letter

i got a show-cause letter! fuck yeah. that is not good. the reason? i didnt bun my hair during my shift from 11pm-7am! hell yeah! that is a serious matter. it will jeopardize the company image or it might start the world war three or the alien might come and kill all the adults and let the teenagers to run the country. 

i am so piss off getting this stupid letter. but the management seems more piss off because they need my explanation letter explaning why i didnt bun my hair. i look cute with my pony tail! haha. i wish i can state it my explanation letter.

well, me being a moron+idiot+lazy gal, i just googled what to type in that explanation letter. omg. this website are totally cool and since the website was up to help someone like me, of course la i copy paste and email je explanation letter to my boss tu kan. 

they really got much free time and the only way to kill it is by sending me a show cause letter and dreaming me sending explanation letter. 

No comments: