Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Privacy

Privacy-lacy-laci-cina-nangka-kayu-u, yes u..i hate u.

Tau tak privacy tu ape. There are reasons why sometime that certain someone wanted us to give them some space, privacy to be exact. There might be a hidden secret or agenda that we should not know about.

I should have respect Leman privacy. Aku  tetap jugak nak try to invade lately ni. Sebabnya suddenly aku super curious. Cuak pun ye jugak. Is Leman yang aku kenal ni ialah Leman yang sebenar? Paranoid? Maybe. 

U cant blame me since Leman do have history which i saw in front of my eyes. The betrayal is in front of my eyes. Well i watch for like 5 minutes then i decide that me n Leman need to confront. He denied it of course. He said its all an office joke. - ya! Which lead to facebook n all. 

I cant blame Leman when we are far apart. We not even in the same continental in that particular time. N i was ok bcause i was preparing myself that such thing might happen. 

Me n Leman do respect each other privacy. Tapi entah macam mane, mlm tadi aku ter invade privacy die. Im reading  text messages in his fb. He texting w this beautiful lady. Leman memang ade crush kat this lady. Like big crush gile2 on her dulu2. 

Saying something about kawen. N something like " am i layak to be your jodoh? " tu Leman punya soalan. Im not sure if i am devastated or frstrated. But i knw im very sad. I didnt blast him that instance. Because i know now that i am not that important to him anymore. 

Hes a good guy. Maybe this is how his life should be. He + his crush = happily ever after. 

No comments: