Monday, April 21, 2014

ADHD

Nope. I dont have ADHD. But my head sure are messed up. I just need to think everything at once. Constantly losing focus. Doing things half way. 

What i know now is, everything is not accordig to my plan. But to think it back, i dont have any plan. I didnt make one. So let me rephrase the first sentence of this paragraph again. - Everything that happened is just so unpredictable - 
Because of few circumstances, i made a few steps that i thought could help make others comfortable, happy n blablabla.

What i didnt know is, nothing is in my control. These past few days, i have to wipe my tears, and to hold back my thought. 

If i can make things better, i sure will make that choice. But what options do i have. To whom should i turn to. Talk to. I just want to sleep. For a long period of time. I want to cry. Like really crying. Sobbing. 

And on top of all the problem that i have now, my car decided to make a weird sounds that coming from the ekzos. Bloody hell. Im done. Seriously.

No comments: