Friday, January 10, 2014

Baby i need fantasy

im unemployed. jobless.
not fun.
but who the hell care.

i have applied the one and only job that can satisfied my family each time the sedara mara asked bout my job.

i went to the interview. but theres some glitch with all the fucking CTOS things. maxis really did black list my name. went to maxis centre and paid all the amount. name cleared. done.

and got a called that i actually have an account on P1 Max. the fug?? it turn out to be a fraud case. but it takes 1 week to get a release letter from P1 max to cleared my name.

submit all the documents to the new company. dont know the result yet. hoping everything is ok. if its not, then i might go to Langkawi and start my life there. it does sound fantastic. fuck everyone else and be happy. i dont mind being alone. ive been doing that for more than 25 years. yelah. another 2 years tu kan my granny n mummy jaga. so as an infant its impossible for them to leave me alone kan.

ahhhh.. bosan. i need my ciggies. bye

No comments: